[Mgs] Virtual Westminster MG Museum

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sat Jul 28 20:49:12 MDT 2007

At 08:51 PM 7/28/2007 -0400, MGMagnette at aol.com wrote:
>I would like to recreate the Westminster MG Museum, online. .... If
>anyone has pictures please send them to me. ....

John,

I have about 15 pictures I took there in 1989, including a couple
nice pictures of the building ahe the road entrance sign.  It isn't a
very large building, so most of the pictures are very close up or
wide angle, and often looking around poles.  Very realistic though,
because that's what the place was like.  These are all 4x6 glossies
that I can scan.  What sort of size, resolution, and jpeg compression
do you like?  I think I also still have the 35mm negatives.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com