[Mgs] (no subject)

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 14:48:23 MDT 2007

> I am going to take it to Macco. I wonder
> if they have a white close enough?

Hey Eric,

   Thanks for the kind reply.  I have no experience
with Macco - other than planning to take a '66 Mustang
to them in Tulsa only to have the place burn to the
ground a few days before my appointment!  Still, I'm
sure they mix paint rather than stocking all those
colors.  You might do your homework and chase down the
color codes and perhaps even the PPG and/or Dupont
color formulas to help them along.  Their computer may
well not include 30+ year old color references.
   If you call them, or better yet, stop by their shop
to see what brand of paint they use then YOU can
research colors and formulas for their system. :-)

   Best,

rick - the geek