[Mgs] (no subject)

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 14:24:30 MDT 2007

Hi Rick.
Thanks for the free advise. I've already ordered the trim and some rubber pieces. Even the union jack badges, since the ones on the car are fadded. New chrome stripping, too.
I'm my own body work man, so I'm not worried about imperfections in the car surface. But I'm not looking forward to doing a paint color match so I can do the sills and trunk and engine compartment.
Actually, I am going to take it to Macco. I wonder if they have a white close enough?
Eric