[Mgs] quick resto for resale

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 14:39:32 MDT 2007

From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 74 MGB - quick resto for resale
To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net>, mgs at autox.team.net
My two cents:

+ Stick with the white paint, as advised below.  It
not only looks traditional British, it also hides many
paint woes.  Dark colors like BRG emphasize them.

<<Snip.>>

Good ideas. Thank you.
I'm my own body work man. I don't fear imperfections, I fix them!
Though doing the trunk, engine compartment and door sills, undersides and all else with a matching color does sound like a lot of work.
Rostyle wheels. They need a lot of attention.
rubber and trim pieces ordered already.
Luckily I have several other MGBs to use for missing bits for now.
selling this car will finance the next, and so on.
Eric