[Mgs] MGB likes to lay a patch

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:48:53 MDT 2007

This is about as wrong as it can be.  A fluid contaminated brake will grab
and lock.  Not slip.  I know this seems somewhat counter intuitive, but that
is the way it works.  Even greasy fingerprints left on a brake shoe can
cause that wheel to lock.
Rick
ASE master automotive technician
'67B roadster