[Mgs] MGB likes to lay a patch

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Jul 23 10:07:31 MDT 2007

Richard:

The main point I was making is that wheels other than the locking one can be
the problem.

Carefully inspect all four brakes as the symptoms may not point directly to
the problem area.

My experience may be different than your own, but I have worked on cars that
have had rear brake lockup due to front caliper leakage and also offside wheel
seal failure.

Kelvin.