[Mgs] Totally off topic but funny

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Wed Dec 26 10:43:21 MST 2007

A $1, $10, $20 or whatever note STILL has to go into the till even
when change is not required - but with taxes the final price is more
than a straight 00000 price !!!  If the clerk is going crooked there
is better chance to steal when till is open!  My father, when
retired, took on a pub in England (oh happy days!!!).  He told me to
watch fingers when the register till was open - It was the best place
and time for the staff to snaffle a few bob.