[Mgs] Credit Card Refund for foreign transactions

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Tue Dec 11 18:25:04 MST 2007

I got one of those a week or so ago and almost forgot about it. I did
have some small overseas transactions over the years, even bought stuff
from Mechtech (pistons I believe).

Thanks for reminding me. The form was lying on my desk. I even started
using what I thought was its envelope for some notes. Looks like it was
actually the back of the form so I went to the website and filed online
instead.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B