[Mgs] Credit Card Refund for foreign transactions

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:12:11 MST 2007

This week I got one of those class action law suit forms.  Apparently,
CC companies were
charging too much for overseas transactions. It got left on the counter.

Tonight we were cleaning. She found it and said, "you didn't make any
foreign transactions
did you?".

Nope, why?

We'll there's this form ...

 From 1996 to 2006 if you traveled outside the US for less than a
week, or had foreign transactions
of less that $2500.

Oh, well, I bought something from Mechtech 4 years ago or so. Don't
even remember what it
was. Something about $100.

I have a refund ID, I fill out a simple form and I'm getting $25 back.

Wild.