[Mgs] My 2 cents.....

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Thu Aug 23 11:52:27 MDT 2007

I just wanted to say "thank you" for all the positive comments.

Dan's comment was taken as intended; the flashback was a good reminder
of how important it is to read posts carefully and give posters the
benefit of any doubt.

Albert, I love and appreciate his jumping to my defense albeit
precipitously.

My participation on the list is not required, requested or really even
condoned by Moss Motors. I've participated as an MG owner and enthusiast
for many years beneath the managerial radar, starting out with a Mac
Plus on my desk with a bootlegged fax line for dial up connection.

The owners of Moss exhibited a high degree of trust and farsightedness
by giving all of the staff access to the internet a few years ago. Most
employees use their access for non work related hobbies. I get away with
using it for my hobby, which just happens to also be my area of
employment.

I'm not savvy enough to play with extra e-mail accounts, nor have the
free time (or eyesight) in the evenings to be on the computer. Hence the
moss motors address. I do have one Avatar on one MG mailing list, but
will leave that for the detectives in the group, (gotta be a bit naughty
some of the time : )

I did drive my MGB to work today. It's the one sitting out front on the
pretty grass apron that Moss put in just for employees who drive British
cars. Unfortunately it's often empty as we also have issues keeping our
cars on the road and dodging commuting traffic.

Kelvin.