[Mgs] My 2 cents.....

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 18:12:37 MDT 2007

"Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk at mossmotors.com> wrote: I just wanted to say "thank you" for all the positive comments.

Dan's comment was taken as intended; the flashback was a good reminder of how important it is to read posts carefully and give posters the benefit of any doubt.

I did drive my MGB to work today. It's the one sitting out front on the pretty grass apron that Moss put in just for employees who drive British cars. Unfortunately it's often empty as we also have issues keeping our cars on the road and dodging commuting traffic.

I figured you'd pick up on my humor, Kelvin..... ;-)

BTW, why a grass apron?? Doesn't all of the leakage just kill the grass?? ;-)

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/