[Mgs] My 2 cents.....

Carl French leylandauto at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 12:07:39 MDT 2007

Sorry Dan, I know you would have not done anything like that. I missed the original post and was reacting to Albert's post.
  Carl French

Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Carl, Barrie and Albert totally misread a note I posted intended to be humorous, as evidenced by '<VVVVBG>' and ';-)' and immediately jumped to an (unneeded, certainly, by me) defense of Kelvin.

Suffice it to say, I won't be posting any humor here without writing 'THIS IS INTENDED TO BE A JOKE, FOLKS'.

Dan

Carl French <leylandauto at yahoo.com> wrote:  Wow, I must have missed something.
Reference; Kelvin

Anyone who would accuse Kelvin of ANY impropriety is just not paying attention at all. He is as much of an LBC gearhead as anyone here. He just is lucky enough to have a job in the Toyhouse. He works very hard to help us with problems, go to bat for us with Moss, and give any advice he can taking much time crafting his long, detailed responses. I know he has fought the bean counters over parts quality on more than on occasion.
Quick, tell me one person from VB who would do 1/4 what he does? does anyone there even own an LBC?

Carl French

Aeseeyou at aol.com wrote:
To the list,
A couple of you have somehow gotten your proverbial wires crossed. So I'm
going to say something in defense of my fellow club member and friend Kelvin
Dodd. Anyone that knows Kelvin knows just how far out of his way he'll go to
assist, help, council, suggest and provide what ever he can to a fellow
enthusiast in need .

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
d_dibiase at yahoo.com

Edit your replies