[Mgs] Oil ine fitting - HELP!

Maynard Hirsch mghirsch at netzero.net
Sat Aug 11 08:05:53 MDT 2007

I don't know the size of the opening, but if you go to a plumbers supply 
store, they have tools to remove pieces of broken pipe.  It fits inside the 
pip and using a camlike assembly that expands when turned.  It grips the 
inside of the pipe and allows you to remove it.  Maybe they have one snall 

More information about the Mgs mailing list