[Mgs] Oil ine fitting - HELP!

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Aug 10 18:13:01 MDT 2007

We corresponded off list.

The rear oil line fitting has been installed upside down, so the long
tube is sticking out the block. He can't put a socket on it and there is
very little room to get a wrench in between the fitting and the engine
back plate.

It is a tough situation and the best I could come up with was to cut and
extend a socket with some steel tube.

Kelvin.