[Mgs] The Continuing Quest to Cool my MGA

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 19:22:03 MDT 2007

In a message dated 04/08/2007 5:50:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sumton at sbcglobal.net writes:

3. felt  pad for the bonnet is irrelevant for overheating  issues

I disagree. The felt pad may not make all the difference, but it  is a step
in the right direction - making as much air as  possible go through the
radiator core instead of around it.

I moved the rad on my race car into the nose of the car and ducted it and I
have trouble getting it up to temperature on an 80 deg. day.

Bill