[Mgs] The Continuing Quest to Cool my MGA

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 18:18:13 MDT 2007

I think you guys are talking about two different things.

There is the insulating pad for the bottom of the bonnet, and there is the
seal between the bonnet and the radiator diaphragm, and probably a seal
between the rear edge of the bonnet and the cowl. The latter two definitely
affect cooling.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149