[Mgs] Death Trap

Frank frankk at intap.net
Wed Aug 1 08:48:24 MDT 2007

If that is the intent why does it have to written so it is barely legible?
As long as you have to copy it every time why not just make it legible or
would that make it too easy to program as well? You can see how compure
illiterate I am. My technical expertise ended with my 1980 MGB and at times
that baffles me as well
Frank