[Mg-t] Bonnet 'clip'

Jesus Vicente Benajes Calvo jbenajes at mot.upv.es
Fri Oct 20 02:50:26 MDT 2017

Hello Richard,

There is even a smarter and cheaper solution: A cork stopper with a slit glued on the toolbox lid(see attached photo). There is also an elaborated version, consisting in a rubber octagon with a magnetic base and the MG crest on top. It is available in ebay, I think.

For additional ideas, you may want to give a look to the following link:

http://www.ttalk.info/bonnet_props.htm

Best regards.

Jesús