[Mg-t] original or revised seal kit

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 22 08:32:13 MDT 2013

Go to the Moss Motors website, and enter the new part number. You can find
out
what you need, from the info. There are now 9 pages of instructions. Lawrie
Alexander
has done quite a write up of how to install the seal. Kit comes with a spacer,
locating jig,
new seal. Step-by-step instructions.

John Seim
Irvine, CA

On Sep 22, 2013, at 5:55 AM, Ron Olds wrote:

> Mike,
>
> The seal kit I used appears to be the old Moss kit (part number 433-415).
This
> kit seems to be no longer available.  What was changed between this kit and
> the new revised 433-421 kit?  Is the new kit better than the one I used?
Does