[Mg-t] TD Engine Pull

Ron Olds rolds at plausa.com
Sun Sep 15 05:05:09 MDT 2013

I have a small leak from my engine as well after rebuilding and installing the
Moss seal.  I have not disassembled anything to see where the drip is coming
from.  Can someone tell me if the flywheel can be removed with the crankshaft
installed?

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464

Phone  (757) 543-3526
Cell      (630) 240-0818
Fax      (757) 494-7186

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be
proprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of
the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other such use
is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any reviews, dissemination or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies
of the original transmittal.