[Mg-t] TF Wood

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 3 08:00:19 MST 2013

John, I had the same problem with a TF.
Ended up bending away one of the tabs of the spare tire carrier, to where
I could get a hack saw blade in there, to cut the bolt. Think that I had to do
the
same on both sides of the tube, just to get the spare tire rack off.

As to the backboard, and bottom rail, these were put together, then sheet
metal added, to cover sections. You might want to take a look at the Horst
Schach book on MG TD Restoration. Has one section that covers the body
tub.

John Seim
Irvine, CA