[Mg-t] Mg-t Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 22:09:13 MST 2013

Mix up a small amount of 50/50 ATF and acetone. Shake until pink and
dribble it all over the spacer. Do it again tomorrow. After that has
sunk in, try it again. I'm working on a TF now and I'll look at it
tomorrow to look at access. If you can get a pair of vice-grips to the
pacer that will help. The aforementioned concoction is a highly
recommended penetrating oil. Since you're patient, if the ATF/acetone
doesn't work by itself, try using it as an wetter to get a heavier agent
like Kroil or Rustbuster into the joint.

Hope this helps.

Glenn