[Mg-t] [Bulk] over problem

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 18:07:07 MDT 2011

Might be a float valve stuck.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: anngene at bellsouth.net
To: "Gene" <crownwheel at comcast.net>, <mg-t at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] [Bulk]  over problem
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 17:22

Sounds like either the float in the carburetor has filled with gas and sunk to the bottom or there is something keeping the float valve in the top of the carburetor from closing...either of these will keep the fuel from shutting off to the carburetor and cause it to come out of the overflow tube when the float bowl is full.  Take the cover off the float bowl and check...it'll be a simple fix.  Should be piece number 5 or 6 in this Moss diagram http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=32749
Best regards,
Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS