[Mg-t] [Bulk] over problem

anngene at bellsouth.net anngene at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 15 15:22:26 MDT 2011

Sounds like either the float in the carburetor has filled with gas and sunk
to the bottom or there is something keeping the float valve in the top of
the carburetor from closing...either of these will keep the fuel from
shutting off to the carburetor and cause it to come out of the overflow tube
when the float bowl is full.  Take the cover off the float bowl and
check...it'll be a simple fix.  Should be piece number 5 or 6 in this Moss
diagram http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=32749
Best regards,
Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS