[Mg-t] rocker shaft?

Lawrie Alexander lawrie at britcars.com
Tue Sep 13 17:26:35 MDT 2011

Sarah,

Both rocker assemblies fit both heads. The difference is that on later cars
some of the rocker arms were wider where they pivot on the shaft, so longer
shafts were needed to accommodate the extra total length. If you have a
short shaft, you have the smaller rockers so should order the appropriate
new shaft.

BTW, after all the years they have been in business, there aren't many
mistakes left in the Moss catalog!!!

Cheers,

Lawrie