[Mg-t] rocker shaft?

BOB GRUNAU grunau.garage at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 13 17:06:33 MDT 2011

No puzzle at all. Answer depends on the eight rockers used.
Early rockers were wide on the four intake rockers, narrower on the four
exhaust rockers, and used the 14" shaft.
Late rockers were all wide, same width as the early intakes, and therefore
needed the 14 -7/8" rocker shaft.

So I assume since the early head had the 14" shaft, it will have narrow
exhaust rockers . It will fit either banana head or round hole head.

Moss is right, late heads used 14-7/8" shafts, and wide rockers.

Bob Grunau, Canada.