[Mg-t] trouble starting

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 08:47:41 MDT 2011

this would be the first time this happened, but it is also the first time I
have parked the car for just 10-15 minutes.   normally we have breakfast or
dinner, or something like that, which gives it time to cool off.  or I'll
take the car out for a drive, and then put it back in the garage.

I just had a quick errand to run and felt the need to drive the td!