[Mg-t] trouble starting

John Deikis johnsfolly at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:52:22 MDT 2011

Sounds like the typical fuel percolation problem. Is this the first time you
have experienced this in Texas?!  A handful of crushed ice on top of each
float bowl would have solved the problem. Usually you can get started if you
don't ask for more than an idle. Then as cooler gas gets into the carbs, your
running will even out.

-John