[Mg-t] MG TD dual brakes

Richard Kleihorst richard at kleihorst.com
Wed Apr 21 00:58:10 MDT 2010

Hi Peter,

the odds for a Ford pick-up truck hitting a T-Type are extremely low in
Belgium, although here the average car is large (because of the taxation
system) an MG-TD has the size of a medium sized car here. The dual brakes is
just for piece of mind. I have driven home without brakes a couple of times
and fortunately never had the experience of a sudden failure.

But odds are strong that you notice the failure just when you have to
brake....
And everybody knows the story of TerriAnn who had to jump out of her Ford
going over the cliff.

For the safety of the gastank on the back, my next question will be how to
modify the MG to MG-TD=MG-Turbo Diesel.

Richard