[Mg-t] Fw: Re: dual brake system

Richard Kleihorst richard at kleihorst.com
Wed Apr 21 00:44:11 MDT 2010

Richard

--- On Wed, 4/21/10, Richard Kleihorst <richard at kleihorst.com> wrote:

From: Richard Kleihorst <richard at kleihorst.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] dual brake system
To: PopeyMike at aol.com
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 8:43 AM

Hi Michael,

a dual system enables me to spread the brake work over some time without
taking the car off the road. I can remove the rear brake components, renovate
them on the bench and plug the lines so I can drive with the front brakes only
vise versa.

Is the term "emergency brake" or "parking brake"?
Once I commented to a classic car dealer in the states (while
negotiating a '66 Mustang)
that the emergency brake was non-functional. His comment was: "that is
acceptable, you only need it in an emergency".

Richard