[Mg-t] dual brake system

Douglas Ormrod Douglas.Ormrod at neurological.org.nz
Tue Apr 20 14:39:04 MDT 2010

If you wanted to invest some time and money into uprating the braking
system you could convert to silicone fluid. Does not improve the
stopping, but does not absorb water so you can pretty well forget about
it - once you have stopped all the leaks - which can be a mission
because silicone is more leaky than the original fluid. But it is an
opportunity to renew all the seals and hoses, resleeve the cylinders
etc.

Douglas