[Mg-t] Battery issue

Dave and Liz DuBois ddubois at sinclair.net
Thu Jan 15 10:16:50 MST 2009

Stuart,

You might want to get a battery tender and keep it plugged in whenever
the car is in the garage.  Unlike a trickle charger, a battery tender
applies a trickle charge only when the battery discharges to a certain
level and quits charging at a preset upper level so it does not cause
the battery to boil off electrolyte.  I purchased a tender for our TD
several years ago when the Interstate battery in it was 8 or 9 years old
and appeared to be on its last legs.  Since then the battery has
performed like new.

Cheers,
Dave