[Mg-t] Battery issue

Gene Fodor crownwheel at surfglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 10:00:51 MST 2009

Stuart, I to have had battery problems, but with the Sears Die-Hard.
After consulting the Listers, I made some adjusting. No matter what settings
I used, it continued to leak fluid from the covers as if being overcharged.
I switched to Interstate and the problem went away.
Today's batteries are so different in their manufacture that they just don't
seem to understand the MGs needs.
I have had the Interstate for 6 years now and when the car is in storage I
keep a "SureCharge IV" device on it....Starts well all the time and the amp
meter shows about 1 to 2 needle widths on the plus side while running.
Good luck
Cheers
Gene
'53 MGTD "Eliot"