[Mg-mmm] J2 fuel tank mounted reserve valve

Mark Saperstein mmmouth at cox.net
Mon Aug 28 08:42:20 MDT 2017

Hi Sky & Chris,
 FWIW:
  My F type diverter valve is mounted low on the forward frame below the
divers floorboard and was leaking both air when trying to start and fuel when
parked !
  Solved problem by machining a solid brass "cork" drilled to provide pathways
for the main and reserve positions but most importantly it is lubricated and
sealed from leaking using EASY TURN fuelproof grease that I bought at Aircraft
Spruce Co.
  Maybe this can help you too.
Best,
Mickey

ceci n'est pas une voiture.......c'est un art de vivre.