[Mg-mmm] J2 fuel tank mounted reserve valve

Roger Burnett burnett at Wistar.org
Mon Aug 28 09:11:23 MDT 2017

Hi:

Ibm interested in this solution because the brass motorbike-type fuel tap on my MG M-type has seized up.  We suspect that the ethanol in modern fuel is the culprit.

The data sheet indicates that the grease is resistant to ethanol but also that it is somewhat soluble in fuel.  This suggests that valves would have to be re-greasing regularly.

What has been your experience with longevity?

Thanks

Roger Burnett