[Land-speed] Correction to newbie article

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 09:58:17 MST 2011

Otto,

I read you four part article.

What you don't realize is that back in '06 when you recommended the third
track there were only 2 or 3 of the board members who watched landracing.com.

I did take your idea to the board and with refinements and added personnel it
became a reality. In the 2011 season, with available ground, a fourth course
will be tried. I have been doing this for over forty years and have never
asked for recognition for any ideas I have suggested and were put into place.

Please consider this email as your long over due pat on the back. Do you
require any compensation from the highly paid volunteers?

DW
"Bonneville is not a bucket list item, its a life style." Allison Volk Dean
2010