[Land-speed] Apology

23weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 19:45:22 MST 2011

To all of the list members and the extended Landspeed racing community:

 I apologize for the negative role I played in today's unfortunate exchange of
comments.  I said things that should have remained private and were taken by
one member as highly inflammatory.  I'm sorry I let my thoughts go public and
very sorry for the resulting negativity and whatever losses it might have
created.

I have learned a lesson from this.  One can start to think that when you get
past age 70 there are no new lessons to learn about life and the little piece
of the world that you consist of.

Tain't so.  There are things that are a whole lot bigger than I am and they
should always deserve my respect.

...A humbled Ed Weldon