[Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Mon Mar 22 14:39:29 MST 2010

Tom, I agree. It is too bad these politicians were not raised by my mother.
She was born in the twenty's and grew up in a small South Dakota town in the
depression were a hand made doll and a fresh Orange were a good Christmas. I
was born just before the war and my Dad went to Europe to fight the Germans
and mom went to California to build airplanes for the war. She built
airplanes till Lockheed made her retire.
 If I went and told her I wanted to get my Healthcare and charge it to her
Grand and Great Grand kids she would just look me in the eye,   slap my face
and say " I raised you up better than that boy". Then walk away in disgust.

You don't take things you don't earn!!!!

Doug in big ditch

Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT