[Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Mon Mar 22 13:06:53 MST 2010

I hope most of us are uneasy about the turn of events...Social Security is
not a gift, I paid into this insurance for years. The Medicare insurance is
deducted from the S/S benefits. The supplement insurance, Blue Cross,
actually went down $13 a month this year. The only out of pocket health care
for me has been minimal. Don't think it is going to be better now.

Tom

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of stampa_girl_line_en.gif]