[Land-speed] Nascar

John Szalay jpszalay01 at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 7 19:56:44 MST 2010

 I normally  don't either , but I have been reading the NASCAR articles in
the papers after
Danica Patrick joined the tour, more in the interest of seeing how the "good
Ole Boys"
treat a female driver, plus the NASCAR officals have recently "relaxed: the
rules of aggressive
driving, and lowered the rules on  bumping ETC:  the wing issue is next up,
and I expect the
next thing will be the removing of the restrictor plates at certain tracks,
in order to get there fan
ratings (and MONEY) back up..   never did like sports where bullying and
intimidation is the
norm..