[Land-speed] Nascar

Ed Purinton ecpurinton at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 7 18:47:39 MST 2010

I haven't followed NA$CAR near as close the last few years as I used to but
happened to catch the end of the race today.  Following the incident one of
the comentators mentioned that removal of the wing has been under discussion
by the powers that be for that reason.  Will be interesting to see what
happens now.

                   Ed Purinton