[Land-speed] new toy- 3D scanner?

John Szalay jpszalay01 at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 28 12:42:05 MST 2009

FWIW:
 I forwarded the information on the scanner and the printer to a friend that
is still in the business,
they are seriously looking at purchasing both to help their operation.
the output of the scanner can be in XYZ or IGES  (among others) so they are
looking into
feeding that into their MasterCam  software to allow them to cut parts on
the CNC machine tools.

Thanks for the link.....