[Land-speed] new toy- 3D scanner?

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 28 13:53:14 MST 2009

Just to add something I found interesting.
An old friends son has new a setup that can scan, through a microscope a
virus(SARS),
and produce a model, about 6" by 2". He has a lab at UCSF.
I'm working on him to produce about 20 different samples to use in a
High School
Biology class.
Should be neat...
More fun,