[Land-speed] Shoestring Speedtiming

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Sat May 3 09:57:35 MDT 2008

I am betting you can buy from a Company like B&B an external digital clock
that will run at XX.XXX seconds and connected to a laptop and have it at
least give you the time between 2 channels being triggered. For low cost
lights I would use 2 AIM beacon reciever/ transmitter pairs they should work
at 50 feet or so apart. Let me know if any of this interests you and I will
look furter into it. I would expect the cost around 500 or so and some of it
can be e-bayed to a racer if you change your mind..
Dave