[Land-speed] Hellooooooooooo ?

Mobley-Anderson mactem at mebtel.net
Sun Mar 2 10:42:13 MST 2008

I'm using a RWD Corolla bell housing (fits the engine) and mating it to
a Supra gearbox (bigger, stronger).  The Supra input shaft is longer
than the Corolla shaft by about 2 inches. Also the bell doesn't match
the tranny mounting holes. I'll have to make a wide adaptor plate to
join them and I have to make sure the shaft and crank line up exactly
(that's what I'm scratching my head over).  I'm thinking of tying the
adaptor plate to the frame at that point also.  This all gives me
something to ponder on while I should be thinking about work! LOL.
David