[Land-speed] Hellooooooooooo ?

Benn karhu at california.com
Sun Mar 2 11:00:08 MST 2008

Sounds like you'd want a turned pilot diameter on the front of the adapter,
indicated in to the through-bore, then a recess locating diameter on the
rear of the adapter (also indicated in to the through-bore) for the new
heftier tranny, right?  If you're gonna try to do it without lathe-work (or
a CNC mill), you might use the offset bellhousing bushings that the
aftermarket (and maybe OEMs too) offer for alignment of the rear recess
diameter.  Then you've just gotta figure out the clutch....
Benn