[Land-speed] 2 or 4 post lift?

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Tue Jun 10 12:15:30 MDT 2008

I highly recommend the 2-post lift because it is easierto work on the
underside of the car....... but that's just my opinion.One thing I feel
strongly about is the lift material..... You couldn'tgive me one of those
Chinese lifts. I have heard too many horrorstories. An American lift seems to
average about $400 more...... buthow much is your life worth?
Ed