[Land-speed] [BULK] Fw: YAW Control

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Mon Dec 22 15:52:49 MST 2008

Dave... as the tuner you took them off...

The Fuel pressure low switch and the Throttle switch... both caused us
problems...  None of this was "your" fault in anyway and Please accept my
apology if any of that felt directed.... Truly it wasn't directed at you...
but the two parts we removed that in fact hurt us several times before YOU
sorted it out...

I've given you immense credit in the past and you deserve every bit of it...
Thank you for every minute of your efforts...

Keith