[Land-speed] [BULK] Fw: YAW Control

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Mon Dec 22 17:01:04 MST 2008

Keith and Dave,

This is all about friendship. I have had my great days and many more not so
good ones and I suspect that you have too.  Come on guys, let's not get too
wrapped up in our failures and successes and who is responsible. I admire
what you guys have done on the salt, but remember that is the place that
will jump up and ruin your day at times.

It has been my experience that sometimes things that are suppose to make it
fool-proof, simple fail and are better left in the tool box. The more simple
the system the better. The main thing that I will not accept on a nitrous
system is a full throttle only switch. Quarter mile is a different scene,
but at Bonneville or Lakes, I like to back out of the throttle somewhat when
engaging the nitrous and if I have to peddle it a bit down course, I don't
want to lose the nitrous. This has always work well for me.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of snowman.gif]