[Land-speed] Green El Mirage -- was DLRA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

Chris Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Wed Dec 3 14:01:42 MST 2008

Ed Weldon wrote :

  But I am sick and tired of the ignorance, illogic and downright fraud
being pushed by
 so called environmentalists.

You want to talk about greenies out of control. In New Zealand dairy
products are a major export. The greenies wanted to levy those farmers with
a 'fart tax' for the methane released by the flatulence from the cows.
Google  'fart tax'

With regard our precious few land speed sights round the World, the racers
are their greatest custodians and naturally always will be.